Patchwork [GIT,PULL] pull request from arch-pxa git on fixes branch

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Haojian Zhuang
Date March 28, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
Message ID <CAN1soZytJ-CxepQAZn5oZ06=ezTQ85O-iC7tUDOeWqi=zpuf8A@mail.gmail.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/149213/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git fixes

Comments

Haojian Zhuang - March 28, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
Hi Arnd & Olof,

Please help to pull fixes branch in arch-pxa git. This fix can resolve
build issues on updating regulator interface.

The following changes since commit c16fa4f2ad19908a47c63d8fa436a1178438c7e7:

  Linux 3.3 (2012-03-18 16:15:34 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git fixes

Paul Gortmaker (1):
      ARM: pxa: fix regulator related build fail in magician_defconfig

 arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c   |    2 --
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c |    2 --
 2 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
Igor Grinberg - March 28, 2012, 3:24 p.m.
Hi Haojian,

On 03/28/12 15:51, Haojian Zhuang wrote:
> Hi Arnd & Olof,
> 
> Please help to pull fixes branch in arch-pxa git. This fix can resolve
> build issues on updating regulator interface.
> 
> The following changes since commit c16fa4f2ad19908a47c63d8fa436a1178438c7e7:
> 
>   Linux 3.3 (2012-03-18 16:15:34 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://github.com/hzhuang1/linux.git fixes
> 
> Paul Gortmaker (1):
>       ARM: pxa: fix regulator related build fail in magician_defconfig
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/hx4700.c   |    2 --
>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c |    2 --
>  2 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Can Paul's patch [1] be included in this or later request?

Thanks.

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-March/091750.html
Olof Johansson - March 28, 2012, 5:12 p.m.
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Igor Grinberg <grinberg@compulab.co.il> wrote:

> Can Paul's patch [1] be included in this or later request?
>
> Thanks.
>
> [1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-March/091750.html

Yes, Haojian, please add that to the branch (with the proposed fixups)
as well so we can pick it up and send it in ASAP. Both are broken
today in Russell's PXA defconfig.

There is one more failure as well, that I haven't seen a patch posted for:

arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c:716:3: error: unknown field 'dev'
specified in initializer



-Olof
Igor Grinberg - March 29, 2012, 2:36 p.m.
On 03/28/12 19:12, Olof Johansson wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Igor Grinberg <grinberg@compulab.co.il> wrote:
> 
>> Can Paul's patch [1] be included in this or later request?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> [1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-March/091750.html
> 
> Yes, Haojian, please add that to the branch (with the proposed fixups)
> as well so we can pick it up and send it in ASAP. Both are broken
> today in Russell's PXA defconfig.
> 
> There is one more failure as well, that I haven't seen a patch posted for:
> 
> arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c:716:3: error: unknown field 'dev'
> specified in initializer

Thanks for spotting I will look into this first thing tomorrow morning...
Sorry, I can't do it earlier...