@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@
* As it was said, for the UBI sub-system all physical eraseblocks are either
* "free" or "used". Free eraseblock are kept in the @wl->free RB-tree, while
* used eraseblocks are kept in @wl->used or @wl->scrub RB-trees, or in
- * (temporarily) in the @wl->pq queue.
+ * (temporarily) the @wl->pq queue.
* When the WL sub-system returns a physical eraseblock, the physical
* eraseblock is protected from being moved for some "time". For this reason,
@@ -143,7 +143,6 @@
* struct ubi_work - UBI work description data structure.
* @list: a link in the list of pending works
* @func: worker function
- * @priv: private data of the worker function
* @e: physical eraseblock to erase
* @torture: if the physical eraseblock has to be tortured
@@ -455,8 +454,8 @@ retry:
* be protected from being moved for some time.
- prot_queue_add(ubi, e);
dbg_wl("PEB %d EC %d", e->pnum, e->ec);
+ prot_queue_add(ubi, e);
@@ -1223,7 +1222,7 @@ int ubi_wl_flush(struct ubi_device *ubi)
- * Erase while the pending works queue is not empty, but not more then
+ * Erase while the pending works queue is not empty, but not more than
* the number of currently pending works.
dbg_wl("flush (%d pending works)", ubi->works_count);