Patchwork [Lucid,SRU,LBM,1/2] UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Leann Ogasawara
Date Jan. 18, 2012, 10:14 p.m.
Message ID <cce58704952e4e470237edfe958e461c5eb5080f.1326919521.git.leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/136698/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-lucid-lbm.git lp918351

Comments

Leann Ogasawara - Jan. 18, 2012, 10:14 p.m.
From: Leann Ogasawara <leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>

BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918351

The following changes since commit 55a6bfe45cdb9cb7c1cc235a4b6687c63aaa0426:

  UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.32-38.39 (2012-01-02 18:15:47 -0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-lucid-lbm.git lp918351

Leann Ogasawara (1):
      UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2
Tim Gardner - Jan. 19, 2012, 5:10 p.m.
On 01/18/2012 03:14 PM, leann.ogasawara@canonical.com wrote:
> From: Leann Ogasawara<leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>
>
> BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918351
>
> The following changes since commit 55a6bfe45cdb9cb7c1cc235a4b6687c63aaa0426:
>
>    UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.32-38.39 (2012-01-02 18:15:47 -0200)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>    git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-lucid-lbm.git lp918351
>
> Leann Ogasawara (1):
>        UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2
>
Tim Gardner - Jan. 19, 2012, 5:24 p.m.
This should be the last compat-wireless for Lucid, right ?
Leann Ogasawara - Jan. 19, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 10:24 -0700, Tim Gardner wrote:
> This should be the last compat-wireless for Lucid, right ?

That's my understanding.  After this, users should be able to update to
the next LTS, ie Precise.  We'll then proceed to carry newer versions of
compat-wireless in the Precise LBM package which I've already got
prepped:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-precise-lbm.git

Thanks,
Leann
Leann Ogasawara - Jan. 24, 2012, 7:53 p.m.
On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 14:14 -0800, leann.ogasawara@canonical.com wrote:
> From: Leann Ogasawara <leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>
> 
> BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918351
> 
> The following changes since commit 55a6bfe45cdb9cb7c1cc235a4b6687c63aaa0426:
> 
>   UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.32-38.39 (2012-01-02 18:15:47 -0200)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-lucid-lbm.git lp918351

I've pushed an additional patch to this branch to resolve the build
failures on i386.

Thanks,
Leann

> Leann Ogasawara (1):
>       UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2
Tim Gardner - Jan. 24, 2012, 9:41 p.m.
On 01/24/2012 12:53 PM, Leann Ogasawara wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 14:14 -0800, leann.ogasawara@canonical.com wrote:
>> From: Leann Ogasawara<leann.ogasawara@canonical.com>
>>
>> BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/918351
>>
>> The following changes since commit 55a6bfe45cdb9cb7c1cc235a4b6687c63aaa0426:
>>
>>    UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.32-38.39 (2012-01-02 18:15:47 -0200)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>    git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ogasawara/ubuntu-lucid-lbm.git lp918351
>
> I've pushed an additional patch to this branch to resolve the build
> failures on i386.
>
> Thanks,
> Leann
>
>> Leann Ogasawara (1):
>>        UBUNTU: Add compat-wireless v3.2
>
>
>