Patchwork [U-Boot,GIT,PULL] Pull request: u-boot-imx

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Stefano Babic
Date Jan. 4, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Message ID <4F0484F4.5050002@denx.de>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/134299/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Albert ARIBAUD
Headers show

Pull-request

git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-imx.git master

Comments

Stefano Babic - Jan. 4, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Hi Albert,

please pull from u-boot-imx, thanks.

The following changes since commit a747cc0a8c55d69a56a6db80a35cdb48c853447d:

  tegra2: Optimize out-of-tree build for Ventana. (2011-12-24 10:23:32
+0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-imx.git master

Eric Nelson (1):
      i.mx6q: mx6qarm2: Enable the usboh3 clock

Fabio Estevam (6):
      net: imx: Add multi-FEC support for imx_get_mac_from_fuse
      mx28: Let imx_get_mac_from_fuse be common for mx28
      mx28: Let dram_init be common for mx28
      mx28evk: Add initial support for MX28EVK board
      mx28evk: Remove 'all' target from Makefile
      m28evk: Use GENERATED_GBL_DATA_SIZE

Jason Liu (4):
      i.mx: i.mx6q: Add the enet clock function
      fec: add the i.mx6q enet driver support
      i.mx6q: arm2: Add the enet function support
      i.mx6:imx6q: allign MAC address with burned-in ordering

Marek Vasut (1):
      MX28: Fix MXSBOOT segfault if no params specified

Veli-Pekka Peltola (1):
      mx28: remove omap specific config options

 MAINTAINERS                                |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/mx35/generic.c        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx25/generic.c      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx27/generic.c      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx28/mx28.c         |   67 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx28/start.S        |    6 -
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/clock.c             |    5 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/soc.c               |   16 ++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx28/sys_proto.h |    2 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/imx-regs.h   |    4 +-
 board/denx/m28evk/m28evk.c                 |   53 +--------
 board/freescale/mx28evk/Makefile           |   47 ++++++++
 board/freescale/mx28evk/iomux.c            |  138 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c          |  169
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 board/freescale/mx28evk/u-boot.bd          |   14 +++
 board/freescale/mx6qarm2/imximage.cfg      |    2 +-
 board/freescale/mx6qarm2/mx6qarm2.c        |   90 ++++++++++++++
 boards.cfg                                 |    1 +
 drivers/net/fec_mxc.c                      |   19 +++-
 drivers/net/fec_mxc.h                      |    9 +-
 include/configs/m28evk.h                   |    9 ++-
 include/configs/mx28evk.h                  |  176
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/configs/mx6qarm2.h                 |   12 ++-
 tools/mxsboot.c                            |    3 +
 24 files changed, 769 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/iomux.c
 create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c
 create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/u-boot.bd
 create mode 100644 include/configs/mx28evk.h
Fabio Estevam - Jan. 4, 2012, 5:41 p.m.
Hi Stefano,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Stefano Babic <sbabic@denx.de> wrote:

> Fabio Estevam (6):
>      net: imx: Add multi-FEC support for imx_get_mac_from_fuse
>      mx28: Let imx_get_mac_from_fuse be common for mx28
>      mx28: Let dram_init be common for mx28
>      mx28evk: Add initial support for MX28EVK board
>      mx28evk: Remove 'all' target from Makefile

Looks like the similar patch for m28evk is missing.

Please find it here: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/133542/

Regards,

Fabio Estevam
Stefano Babic - Jan. 4, 2012, 5:56 p.m.
On 04/01/2012 18:41, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
> 
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Stefano Babic <sbabic@denx.de> wrote:
> 
>> Fabio Estevam (6):
>>      net: imx: Add multi-FEC support for imx_get_mac_from_fuse
>>      mx28: Let imx_get_mac_from_fuse be common for mx28
>>      mx28: Let dram_init be common for mx28
>>      mx28evk: Add initial support for MX28EVK board
>>      mx28evk: Remove 'all' target from Makefile
> 
> Looks like the similar patch for m28evk is missing.

That's right, thanks, I did not merge it.

> 
> Please find it here: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/133542/

There is no drawbacks for the current pull request if the patch is
missing, and I merge the patch into my next branch for the next time.

Thanks,

Stefano Babic
Albert ARIBAUD - Jan. 12, 2012, 10:01 p.m.
Hi Stefano,

Le 04/01/2012 17:57, Stefano Babic a écrit :
> Hi Albert,
>
> please pull from u-boot-imx, thanks.
>
> The following changes since commit a747cc0a8c55d69a56a6db80a35cdb48c853447d:
>
>    tegra2: Optimize out-of-tree build for Ventana. (2011-12-24 10:23:32
> +0100)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>    git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-imx.git master
>
> Eric Nelson (1):
>        i.mx6q: mx6qarm2: Enable the usboh3 clock
>
> Fabio Estevam (6):
>        net: imx: Add multi-FEC support for imx_get_mac_from_fuse
>        mx28: Let imx_get_mac_from_fuse be common for mx28
>        mx28: Let dram_init be common for mx28
>        mx28evk: Add initial support for MX28EVK board
>        mx28evk: Remove 'all' target from Makefile
>        m28evk: Use GENERATED_GBL_DATA_SIZE
>
> Jason Liu (4):
>        i.mx: i.mx6q: Add the enet clock function
>        fec: add the i.mx6q enet driver support
>        i.mx6q: arm2: Add the enet function support
>        i.mx6:imx6q: allign MAC address with burned-in ordering
>
> Marek Vasut (1):
>        MX28: Fix MXSBOOT segfault if no params specified
>
> Veli-Pekka Peltola (1):
>        mx28: remove omap specific config options
>
>   MAINTAINERS                                |    1 +
>   arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/mx35/generic.c        |    2 +-
>   arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx25/generic.c      |    2 +-
>   arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx27/generic.c      |    2 +-
>   arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx28/mx28.c         |   67 +++++++++++
>   arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/mx28/start.S        |    6 -
>   arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/clock.c             |    5 +
>   arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/soc.c               |   16 ++-
>   arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx28/sys_proto.h |    2 +
>   arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/imx-regs.h   |    4 +-
>   board/denx/m28evk/m28evk.c                 |   53 +--------
>   board/freescale/mx28evk/Makefile           |   47 ++++++++
>   board/freescale/mx28evk/iomux.c            |  138 ++++++++++++++++++++++
>   board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c          |  169
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   board/freescale/mx28evk/u-boot.bd          |   14 +++
>   board/freescale/mx6qarm2/imximage.cfg      |    2 +-
>   board/freescale/mx6qarm2/mx6qarm2.c        |   90 ++++++++++++++
>   boards.cfg                                 |    1 +
>   drivers/net/fec_mxc.c                      |   19 +++-
>   drivers/net/fec_mxc.h                      |    9 +-
>   include/configs/m28evk.h                   |    9 ++-
>   include/configs/mx28evk.h                  |  176
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   include/configs/mx6qarm2.h                 |   12 ++-
>   tools/mxsboot.c                            |    3 +
>   24 files changed, 769 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
>   create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/Makefile
>   create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/iomux.c
>   create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c
>   create mode 100644 board/freescale/mx28evk/u-boot.bd
>   create mode 100644 include/configs/mx28evk.h

Applied to u-boot-arm/master, thanks!

Amicalement,