Patchwork [GIT,PULL] ARM: OMAP: hwmod fix for 3.2-rc3

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Cousson, Benoit
Date Nov. 16, 2011, 4:02 p.m.
Message ID <4EC3DE7D.9050609@ti.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/126002/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_3.2-rc/hwmod-fixes

Comments

Cousson, Benoit - Nov. 16, 2011, 4:02 p.m.
Hi Tony,

That bug is becoming annoying, and a bunch of folks are hitting that issue during DT dev for 3.3, so it will be cool to fix that ASAP.

It might already be in Paul's queue for 3.2-rc3.

Thanks,
Benoit


The following changes since commit 6aaf05f472c97ebceff47d9eef464574f1a55727:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git390.marist.edu/pub/scm/linux-2.6

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_3.2-rc/hwmod-fixes

sricharan (1):
      ARM: OMAP: hwmod: Fix the addr space, irq, dma count APIs

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Tony Lindgren - Nov. 18, 2011, 11:37 p.m.
* Cousson, Benoit <b-cousson@ti.com> [111116 07:27]:
> Hi Tony,
> 
> That bug is becoming annoying, and a bunch of folks are hitting that issue during DT dev for 3.3, so it will be cool to fix that ASAP.

OK pulling it in. BTW, next time, please try to base branches on some
recent tag like v3.2 or v3.2-rc2. Of course, that is assuming there's
no dependency to some recent fix :)

Regards,

Tony
 
> It might already be in Paul's queue for 3.2-rc3.
> 
> Thanks,
> Benoit
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit 6aaf05f472c97ebceff47d9eef464574f1a55727:
>   Linus Torvalds (1):
>         Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git390.marist.edu/pub/scm/linux-2.6
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_3.2-rc/hwmod-fixes
> 
> sricharan (1):
>       ARM: OMAP: hwmod: Fix the addr space, irq, dma count APIs
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c |    6 +++---
>  1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Cousson, Benoit - Nov. 21, 2011, 8:58 a.m.
On 11/19/2011 12:37 AM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Cousson, Benoit<b-cousson@ti.com>  [111116 07:27]:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> That bug is becoming annoying, and a bunch of folks are hitting that issue during DT dev for 3.3, so it will be cool to fix that ASAP.
>
> OK pulling it in. BTW, next time, please try to base branches on some
> recent tag like v3.2 or v3.2-rc2. Of course, that is assuming there's
> no dependency to some recent fix :)

Oops, sorry, I thought the latest HEAD would be better than rc2.
Next time, I'll stick to the latest tag.

Thanks,
Benoit

>
> Regards,
>
> Tony
>
>> It might already be in Paul's queue for 3.2-rc3.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Benoit
>>
>>
>> The following changes since commit 6aaf05f472c97ebceff47d9eef464574f1a55727:
>>    Linus Torvalds (1):
>>          Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git390.marist.edu/pub/scm/linux-2.6
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_3.2-rc/hwmod-fixes
>>
>> sricharan (1):
>>        ARM: OMAP: hwmod: Fix the addr space, irq, dma count APIs
>>
>>   arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod.c |    6 +++---
>>   1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)