Patchwork [GIT,PULL] pxa: fixes for next

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Eric Miao
Date Oct. 25, 2011, 3:03 p.m.
Message ID <CAMPhdO-SM88yeaQMG27MODCHCxDM3U=7=JDP0uphb_w-nfWAkQ@mail.gmail.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/121719/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://github.com/ycmiao/pxa-linux.git fix

Comments

Eric Miao - Oct. 25, 2011, 3:03 p.m.
Sorry Igor, now merged.

Anrd,

With that specific patch queued, see the updated request as below:

The following changes since commit c3b92c8787367a8bb53d57d9789b558f1295cc96:

  Linux 3.1 (2011-10-24 09:10:05 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/ycmiao/pxa-linux.git fix

Arnd Bergmann (9):
      ARM: pxa: make zylonite_pxa*_init declaration match code
      ARM: pxa: export symbols from pxa3xx-ulpi
      ARM: pxa: allow selecting just one of TREO680/CENTRO
      ARM: pxa: CPU_FREQ_TABLE is needed for CPU_FREQ
      ARM: pxa: pxa95x is incompatible with earlier pxa
      ARM: pxa: select POWER_SUPPLY on raumfeld
      ARM: pxa: centro and treo680 need palm27x
      ARM: pxa: sharpsl pm needs SPI
      ARM: pxa: use correct __iomem annotations

Axel Lin (1):
      ARM: pxa/cm-x300: properly set bt_reset pin

Eric Miao (5):
      ARM: pxa: fix building error by palm27x_lcd_init() when FB_PXA not defined
      ARM: pxa/z2: fix building error of pxa27x_cpu_suspend() no
longer available
      ARM: pxa: pxa95x/saarb depends on pxa3xx code
      ARM: pxa: make pxafb_smart_*() empty when not enabled
      ARM: mmp: rename SHEEVAD to GPLUGD

 arch/arm/Kconfig                          |    1 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/it8152.h    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/Kconfig                 |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/Makefile                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/clock.h                 |    8 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/common.c                |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/gplugd.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/addr-map.h |   10 ++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-mmp/mmp2.c                  |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/Kconfig                 |   38 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/Makefile                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c              |   10 ++++----
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx-pci.c           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx.c               |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x300.c               |    8 ++----
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/addr-map.h |    8 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/balloon3.h |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/hardware.h |    9 ++++---
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/lpd270.h   |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/mtd-xip.h  |    1 -
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palm27x.h  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmtx.h   |    6 ++--
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa27x.h   |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa95x.h   |    7 +++++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxafb.h    |   13 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/smemc.h    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/zeus.h     |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/zylonite.h |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/irq.c                   |    4 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtreo.c              |    8 ++++++
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtx.c                |    8 +++---
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa25x.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx-ulpi.c           |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.c                |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/saarb.c                 |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/z2.c                    |    3 +-
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c                  |    8 +++---
 arch/arm/plat-pxa/gpio.c                  |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-pxa/include/plat/mfp.h      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/plat-pxa/mfp.c                   |    4 +-
 drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_balloon3.c          |    2 +-
 drivers/video/mbx/mbxfb.c                 |    6 ++--
 drivers/video/pxafb.c                     |   10 -------
 45 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa95x.h


On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Igor Grinberg <grinberg@compulab.co.il> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Can you please include the below patch [1] in your pull request?
>
> [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/9/17/38
>
> It has been quit a long time on the list and it fixes a regression.
>
> Thanks
> Igor
>
> On 10/25/2011 03:04 PM, Eric Miao wrote:
>> Arnd,
>>
>> The fixes are mostly your randconfig fixes which are acked, we'll go
>> through the remaining issues next cycle.
>>
>> The following changes since commit c3b92c8787367a8bb53d57d9789b558f1295cc96:
>>
>>   Linux 3.1 (2011-10-24 09:10:05 +0200)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>   git://github.com/ycmiao/pxa-linux.git fix
>>
>> Arnd Bergmann (9):
>>       ARM: pxa: make zylonite_pxa*_init declaration match code
>>       ARM: pxa: export symbols from pxa3xx-ulpi
>>       ARM: pxa: allow selecting just one of TREO680/CENTRO
>>       ARM: pxa: CPU_FREQ_TABLE is needed for CPU_FREQ
>>       ARM: pxa: pxa95x is incompatible with earlier pxa
>>       ARM: pxa: select POWER_SUPPLY on raumfeld
>>       ARM: pxa: centro and treo680 need palm27x
>>       ARM: pxa: sharpsl pm needs SPI
>>       ARM: pxa: use correct __iomem annotations
>>
>> Eric Miao (5):
>>       ARM: pxa: fix building error by palm27x_lcd_init() when FB_PXA not defined
>>       ARM: pxa/z2: fix building error of pxa27x_cpu_suspend() no
>> longer available
>>       ARM: pxa: pxa95x/saarb depends on pxa3xx code
>>       ARM: pxa: make pxafb_smart_*() empty when not enabled
>>       ARM: mmp: rename SHEEVAD to GPLUGD
>>
>>  arch/arm/Kconfig                          |    1 +
>>  arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/it8152.h    |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/Kconfig                 |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/Makefile                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/clock.h                 |    8 +++---
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/common.c                |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/gplugd.c                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/include/mach/addr-map.h |   10 ++++++-
>>  arch/arm/mach-mmp/mmp2.c                  |    3 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/Kconfig                 |   38 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/Makefile                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/balloon3.c              |   10 ++++----
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx-pci.c           |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/cm-x2xx.c               |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/addr-map.h |    8 +++---
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/balloon3.h |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/hardware.h |    9 ++++---
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/lpd270.h   |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/mtd-xip.h  |    1 -
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palm27x.h  |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/palmtx.h   |    6 ++--
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa27x.h   |    2 +
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa95x.h   |    7 +++++
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxafb.h    |   13 ++++++++++
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/smemc.h    |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/zeus.h     |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/zylonite.h |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/irq.c                   |    4 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/lpd270.c                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtreo.c              |    8 ++++++
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/palmtx.c                |    8 +++---
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa25x.c                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa27x.c                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx-ulpi.c           |    2 +
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/pxa3xx.c                |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/saarb.c                 |    3 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/z2.c                    |    3 +-
>>  arch/arm/mach-pxa/zeus.c                  |    8 +++---
>>  arch/arm/plat-pxa/gpio.c                  |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/plat-pxa/include/plat/mfp.h      |    2 +-
>>  arch/arm/plat-pxa/mfp.c                   |    4 +-
>>  drivers/pcmcia/pxa2xx_balloon3.c          |    2 +-
>>  drivers/video/mbx/mbxfb.c                 |    6 ++--
>>  drivers/video/pxafb.c                     |   10 -------
>>  44 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)
>>  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-pxa/include/mach/pxa95x.h
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> linux-arm-kernel mailing list
>> linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
>> http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel
>
>
>
>
Arnd Bergmann - Oct. 30, 2011, 8:28 p.m.
On Tuesday 25 October 2011, Eric Miao wrote:
> With that specific patch queued, see the updated request as below:
> 
> The following changes since commit c3b92c8787367a8bb53d57d9789b558f1295cc96:
> 
>   Linux 3.1 (2011-10-24 09:10:05 +0200)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://github.com/ycmiao/pxa-linux.git fix

Merged into next/fixes.

Thanks a lot!

	Arnd