Patchwork [GIT,PULL] ARM: OMAP: new miscellaneous clock/hwmod data for 3.2

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Paul Walmsley
Date Oct. 10, 2011, 7:44 p.m.
Message ID <alpine.DEB.2.00.1110101342010.5205@utopia.booyaka.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/118825/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2

Comments

Paul Walmsley - Oct. 10, 2011, 7:44 p.m.
Hi Tony,

The following changes since commit be73246058737beec52ae232bcab7776332a9e06:

  ARM: OMAP2+: Remove custom init_irq for remaining boards (2011-09-26 17:50:37 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2

Benoit Cousson (1):
      ARM: OMAP: USB: EHCI and OHCI hwmod structures for OMAP4

Keshava Munegowda (1):
      ARM: OMAP: USB: EHCI and OHCI hwmod structures for OMAP3

Paul Walmsley (1):
      ARM: OMAP3xxx: hwmod data: add PRM hwmod

Santosh Shilimkar (1):
      ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node.

 arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c       |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_3xxx_data.c |  279 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c |  206 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 493 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)


- Paul
Tony Lindgren - Nov. 5, 2011, 12:53 a.m.
* Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> [111010 17:09]:
> Hi Tony
> 
> The following changes since commit be73246058737beec52ae232bcab7776332a9e06:
> 
>   ARM: OMAP2+: Remove custom init_irq for remaining boards (2011-09-26 17:50:37 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2
> 
> This pull request drops the EHCI/OHCI hwmod data due to some 
> inconsistencies that were just found in the data.
> 
> Santosh Shilimkar (1):
>       ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node.
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c |    9 +++++++++
>  1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

Should this be pulled into fixes for v3.2 -rc cycle?

Tony
Paul Walmsley - Nov. 8, 2011, 7:53 a.m.
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> * Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> [111010 17:09]:
> > The following changes since commit be73246058737beec52ae232bcab7776332a9e06:
> > 
> >   ARM: OMAP2+: Remove custom init_irq for remaining boards (2011-09-26 17:50:37 -0700)
> > 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >   git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2
> > 
> > This pull request drops the EHCI/OHCI hwmod data due to some 
> > inconsistencies that were just found in the data.
> > 
> > Santosh Shilimkar (1):
> >       ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node.
> > 
> >  arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c |    9 +++++++++
> >  1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
> 
> Should this be pulled into fixes for v3.2 -rc cycle?

Santosh would be the right person to ask.  Santosh, is anything broken in 
3.2 if this patch doesn't get merged in -rc?  Or is it just a feature 
which could be added in 3.3?


- Paul
Santosh Shilimkar - Nov. 8, 2011, 8:07 a.m.
On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
>
>> * Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> [111010 17:09]:
>> > The following changes since commit be73246058737beec52ae232bcab7776332a9e06:
>> >
>> >   ARM: OMAP2+: Remove custom init_irq for remaining boards (2011-09-26 17:50:37 -0700)
>> >
>> > are available in the git repository at:
>> >   git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2
>> >
>> > This pull request drops the EHCI/OHCI hwmod data due to some
>> > inconsistencies that were just found in the data.
>> >
>> > Santosh Shilimkar (1):
>> >       ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node.
>> >
>> >  arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c |    9 +++++++++
>> >  1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
>>
>> Should this be pulled into fixes for v3.2 -rc cycle?
>
> Santosh would be the right person to ask.  Santosh, is anything broken in
> 3.2 if this patch doesn't get merged in -rc?  Or is it just a feature
> which could be added in 3.3?
>
Nope nothing broken now since OMAP CPUFreq has not
got into mainline yet. We need this patch to present once we
start supporting MPU frequency scaling which I guess would
happen now in 3.3.

Regards
Santosh
Tony Lindgren - Nov. 8, 2011, 4:56 p.m.
* Shilimkar, Santosh <santosh.shilimkar@ti.com> [111107 23:33]:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >
> >> * Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com> [111010 17:09]:
> >> > The following changes since commit be73246058737beec52ae232bcab7776332a9e06:
> >> >
> >> >   ARM: OMAP2+: Remove custom init_irq for remaining boards (2011-09-26 17:50:37 -0700)
> >> >
> >> > are available in the git repository at:
> >> >   git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 clock_hwmod_devel_3.2
> >> >
> >> > This pull request drops the EHCI/OHCI hwmod data due to some
> >> > inconsistencies that were just found in the data.
> >> >
> >> > Santosh Shilimkar (1):
> >> >       ARM: OMAP4: clock: Add CPU local timer clock node.
> >> >
> >> >  arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c |    9 +++++++++
> >> >  1 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
> >>
> >> Should this be pulled into fixes for v3.2 -rc cycle?
> >
> > Santosh would be the right person to ask.  Santosh, is anything broken in
> > 3.2 if this patch doesn't get merged in -rc?  Or is it just a feature
> > which could be added in 3.3?
> >
> Nope nothing broken now since OMAP CPUFreq has not
> got into mainline yet. We need this patch to present once we
> start supporting MPU frequency scaling which I guess would
> happen now in 3.3.

OK thanks for the update.

Tony