Patchwork [GIT,PULL] CSR prima2 PM support for 3.2

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Barry Song
Date Sept. 21, 2011, 3:37 p.m.
Message ID <CAGsJ_4y6vuy8ZicefRR8DE6Zoj2nzy1JcOxhHK3Xos8d9NxxSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/115796/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://gitorious.org/sirfprima2-kernel/sirfprima2-kernel.git for-arnd

Comments

Barry Song - Sept. 21, 2011, 3:37 p.m.
Hi Arnd,

Can you pls pull the prima2 PM support for 3.2? As the patchset
depends on rtciobrg you pulled last time, i didn't rebase it to 3.1-rc
to avoid merge conflict.

The following changes since commit 684f741446f7a3108b4c167faf20214c42b7eeac:
  Zhiwu Song (1):
        ARM: CSR: add rtc i/o bridge interface for SiRFprimaII

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/sirfprima2-kernel/sirfprima2-kernel.git for-arnd

Barry Song (2):
      ARM: CSR: PM: save/restore timer status in suspend cycle
      ARM: CSR: PM: save/restore irq status in suspend cycle

Rongjun Ying (1):
      ARM: CSR: PM: add sleep entry for SiRFprimaII

 arch/arm/mach-prima2/Makefile |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/irq.c    |   40 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/pm.c     |  149 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/pm.h     |   29 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/sleep.S  |   64 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-prima2/timer.c  |   34 +++++++++
 6 files changed, 317 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-prima2/pm.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-prima2/pm.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-prima2/sleep.S

Thanks
barry

2011/9/11 Barry Song <21cnbao@gmail.com>:
> Hi Arnd,
> can you please pull the 1st patchset of CSR prima2 for next? most of
> them are minor changes except that rtciobrg is new stuff.
>
> The following changes since commit ddf28352b80c86754a6424e3a61e8bdf9213b3c7:
>  Linus Torvalds (1):
>        Linux 3.1-rc5
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>  git://gitorious.org/sirfprima2-kernel/sirfprima2-kernel.git for-arnd
>
> Barry Song (3):
>      ARM: CSR: add lost Resource Sharing Control(RSC) node in dts
>      ARM: CSR: extend the compatibility of gpio controller to pinmux in dts
>      ARM: CSR: IRQ: add simple irq_domain so that hw irq can map to Linux
>
> Jamie Iles (1):
>      ARM: CSR: add missing sentinels to of_device_id tables
>
> Zhiwu Song (1):
>      ARM: CSR: add rtc i/o bridge interface for SiRFprimaII
>
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/prima2-cb.dts      |    9 ++-
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/Makefile        |    1 +
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/clock.c         |    1 +
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/irq.c           |    4 +
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/rstc.c          |    1 +
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/rtciobrg.c      |  139 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/mach-prima2/timer.c         |    1 +
>  include/linux/rtc/sirfsoc_rtciobrg.h |   18 +++++
>  8 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-prima2/rtciobrg.c
>  create mode 100644 include/linux/rtc/sirfsoc_rtciobrg.h
>
> Thanks
> barry
>
Arnd Bergmann - Sept. 22, 2011, 3:13 p.m.
On Wednesday 21 September 2011, Barry Song wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> Can you pls pull the prima2 PM support for 3.2? As the patchset
> depends on rtciobrg you pulled last time, i didn't rebase it to 3.1-rc
> to avoid merge conflict.
> 
> The following changes since commit 684f741446f7a3108b4c167faf20214c42b7eeac:
>   Zhiwu Song (1):
>         ARM: CSR: add rtc i/o bridge interface for SiRFprimaII
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://gitorious.org/sirfprima2-kernel/sirfprima2-kernel.git for-arnd
> 
> Barry Song (2):
>       ARM: CSR: PM: save/restore timer status in suspend cycle
>       ARM: CSR: PM: save/restore irq status in suspend cycle
> 
> Rongjun Ying (1):
>       ARM: CSR: PM: add sleep entry for SiRFprimaII

Pulled, thanks!

	Arnd