[GIT,PULL] SOC: TI soc updates for 5.4
mbox series

Message ID 1566875507-8067-1-git-send-email-santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com
State New
Headers show
Series
  • [GIT,PULL] SOC: TI soc updates for 5.4
Related show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/drivers_soc_for_5.4

Message

Santosh Shilimkar Aug. 27, 2019, 3:11 a.m. UTC
The following changes since commit 609488bc979f99f805f34e9a32c1e3b71179d10b:

  Linux 5.3-rc2 (2019-07-28 12:47:02 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/drivers_soc_for_5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 23013399a2252e9f592c2c52a62b213d3ef09217:

  soc: ti: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared access (2019-08-26 20:00:41 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
soc: TI soc updates for 5.4

 -  Update firmware to support PM domain shared and exclusive support
 -  Update driver and dt binding docs for the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lokesh Vutla (3):
  firmware: ti_sci: Allow for device shared and exclusive requests
  dt-bindings: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
    access
  soc: ti: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
    access

 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/ti/sci-pm-domain.txt   | 11 +++++-
 MAINTAINERS                                        |  1 +
 drivers/firmware/ti_sci.c                          | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/soc/ti/ti_sci_pm_domains.c                 | 23 ++++++++++-
 include/dt-bindings/soc/ti,sci_pm_domain.h         |  9 +++++
 include/linux/soc/ti/ti_sci_protocol.h             |  3 ++
 6 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/soc/ti,sci_pm_domain.h

Comments

Arnd Bergmann Sept. 4, 2019, 1:13 p.m. UTC | #1
On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 5:12 AM Santosh Shilimkar
<santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com> wrote:

> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> soc: TI soc updates for 5.4
>
>  -  Update firmware to support PM domain shared and exclusive support
>  -  Update driver and dt binding docs for the same.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Lokesh Vutla (3):
>   firmware: ti_sci: Allow for device shared and exclusive requests
>   dt-bindings: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
>     access
>   soc: ti: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
>     access

Hi Santosh,

I noticed that your branch is based on top of v5.3-rc2, while my
arm/drivers branch started out from -rc1.

Do you have any dependencies on -rc2 in your changes? If not,
could you please resubmit after rebasing? I can also just
cherry-pick those three commits if that's easier.

      Arnd
Santosh Shilimkar Sept. 4, 2019, 5:35 p.m. UTC | #2
On 9/4/19 6:13 AM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 5:12 AM Santosh Shilimkar
> <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com> wrote:
> 
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> soc: TI soc updates for 5.4
>>
>>   -  Update firmware to support PM domain shared and exclusive support
>>   -  Update driver and dt binding docs for the same.
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Lokesh Vutla (3):
>>    firmware: ti_sci: Allow for device shared and exclusive requests
>>    dt-bindings: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
>>      access
>>    soc: ti: ti_sci_pm_domains: Add support for exclusive and shared
>>      access
> 
> Hi Santosh,
> 
> I noticed that your branch is based on top of v5.3-rc2, while my
> arm/drivers branch started out from -rc1.
> 
> Do you have any dependencies on -rc2 in your changes? If not,
> could you please resubmit after rebasing? I can also just
> cherry-pick those three commits if that's easier.
> 
No dependencies. Can you please cherry pick them this time ?
Will use rc1 for future pull request(s). Thanks !!

Regards,
Santosh
Arnd Bergmann Sept. 4, 2019, 6:45 p.m. UTC | #3
On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 7:35 PM <santosh.shilimkar@oracle.com> wrote:
> On 9/4/19 6:13 AM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 5:12 AM Santosh Shilimkar
> >
> > Do you have any dependencies on -rc2 in your changes? If not,
> > could you please resubmit after rebasing? I can also just
> > cherry-pick those three commits if that's easier.
> >
> No dependencies. Can you please cherry pick them this time ?
> Will use rc1 for future pull request(s). Thanks !!

Ok, done.

      Arnd