[GIT,PULL] DaVinci fixes for v5.2
mbox series

Message ID 3c31314e-1ac1-324d-5dfa-80b0c5074919@ti.com
State New
Headers show
Series
  • [GIT,PULL] DaVinci fixes for v5.2
Related show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nsekhar/linux-davinci.git tags/davinci-fixes-for-v5.2-part2

Message

Sekhar Nori July 2, 2019, 3:27 p.m. UTC
The following changes since commit 6fbc7275c7a9ba97877050335f290341a1fd8dbf:

  Linux 5.2-rc7 (2019-06-30 11:25:36 +0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nsekhar/linux-davinci.git tags/davinci-fixes-for-v5.2-part2

for you to fetch changes up to 4f2fe646770774d02d52a514849c181c9e0970f6:

  ARM: davinci: da830-evm: fix GPIO lookup for OHCI (2019-07-02 20:18:33 +0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This set of patches fixes regressions introduced in v5.2 kernel when DA8xx
OHCI driver was converted over to use GPIO regulators.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bartosz Golaszewski (3):
      ARM: davinci: da830-evm: add missing regulator constraints for OHCI
      ARM: davinci: omapl138-hawk: add missing regulator constraints for OHCI
      ARM: davinci: da830-evm: fix GPIO lookup for OHCI

 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-da830-evm.c     | 5 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-omapl138-hawk.c | 3 +++
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Comments

Olof Johansson July 2, 2019, 10:14 p.m. UTC | #1
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 8:27 AM Sekhar Nori <nsekhar@ti.com> wrote:
>
> The following changes since commit 6fbc7275c7a9ba97877050335f290341a1fd8dbf:
>
>   Linux 5.2-rc7 (2019-06-30 11:25:36 +0800)

It would have been nice to base it on an older -rc, generally go as
old as possible. :)

>
> are available in the Git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nsekhar/linux-davinci.git tags/davinci-fixes-for-v5.2-part2
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 4f2fe646770774d02d52a514849c181c9e0970f6:
>
>   ARM: davinci: da830-evm: fix GPIO lookup for OHCI (2019-07-02 20:18:33 +0530)

Merged, thanks!


-Olof
Sekhar Nori July 4, 2019, 5:44 a.m. UTC | #2
Hi Olof,

On 03/07/19 3:44 AM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 8:27 AM Sekhar Nori <nsekhar@ti.com> wrote:
>>
>> The following changes since commit 6fbc7275c7a9ba97877050335f290341a1fd8dbf:
>>
>>   Linux 5.2-rc7 (2019-06-30 11:25:36 +0800)
> 
> It would have been nice to base it on an older -rc, generally go as
> old as possible. :)

Okay, I was trying to get some fixes I had sent earlier into an -rc
baseline. Looking back, looks like I could have used -rc6 as well. Will
do for next time.

Thanks,
Sekhar