@@ -1,30 +1 @@
- * Copyright 2007 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- * Copyright 2008 Juergen Beisert, email@example.com
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
-/* There's a off-by-one betweem the gpio bank number and the gpiochip */
-/* range e.g. GPIO_1_5 is gpio 5 under linux */
-#define IMX_GPIO_NR(bank, nr) (((bank) - 1) * 32 + (nr))
+/* empty */
@@ -116,6 +116,10 @@
.type = _type, \
+/* There's a off-by-one betweem the gpio bank number and the gpiochip */
+/* range e.g. GPIO_1_5 is gpio 5 under linux */
+#define IMX_GPIO_NR(bank, nr) (((bank) - 1) * 32 + (nr))
#define IMX_GPIO_TO_IRQ(gpio) (MXC_GPIO_IRQ_START + (gpio))
#endif /* __ASM_ARCH_MXC_HARDWARE_H__ */