[GIT,PULL] DaVinci fix for v3.0

Submitted by Sekhar Nori on July 13, 2011, 5:29 a.m.

Details

Message ID B85A65D85D7EB246BE421B3FB0FBB593024DA7B3D7@dbde02.ent.ti.com
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci.git fixes

Commit Message

Sekhar Nori July 13, 2011, 5:29 a.m.
Hi Arnd,

Can you please pull this late breaking DaVinci fix for v3.0?
This is fallout of generic irq chip migration and prevents GPIO
interrupts from functioning correctly.

Thanks,
Sekhar

The following changes since commit 620917de59eeb934b9f8cf35cc2d95c1ac8ed0fc:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 3.0-rc7

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci.git fixes

Ido Yariv (1):
      arm: davinci: Fix low level gpio irq handlers' argument

 arch/arm/mach-davinci/gpio.c |   21 ++++++++++++++++-----
 1 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

Comments

Sekhar Nori July 13, 2011, 5:34 a.m.
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:59:47, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> Can you please pull this late breaking DaVinci fix for v3.0?
> This is fallout of generic irq chip migration and prevents GPIO
> interrupts from functioning correctly.

Resent with fixed DaVinci Linux mailing list address.

Thanks,
Sekhar

> 
> The following changes since commit 620917de59eeb934b9f8cf35cc2d95c1ac8ed0fc:
>   Linus Torvalds (1):
>         Linux 3.0-rc7
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci.git fixes
> 
> Ido Yariv (1):
>       arm: davinci: Fix low level gpio irq handlers' argument
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-davinci/gpio.c |   21 ++++++++++++++++-----
>  1 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> linux-arm-kernel mailing list
> linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
> http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel
>
Sekhar Nori July 18, 2011, 4:38 a.m.
Hi Arnd,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:59:47, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> Can you please pull this late breaking DaVinci fix for v3.0?
> This is fallout of generic irq chip migration and prevents GPIO
> interrupts from functioning correctly.

Can you please send this for v3.0? I checked your
and Linus's tree and this fix is not there yet.

Thanks,
Sekhar

> 
> Thanks,
> Sekhar
> 
> The following changes since commit 620917de59eeb934b9f8cf35cc2d95c1ac8ed0fc:
>   Linus Torvalds (1):
>         Linux 3.0-rc7
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://gitorious.org/linux-davinci/linux-davinci.git fixes
> 
> Ido Yariv (1):
>       arm: davinci: Fix low level gpio irq handlers' argument
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-davinci/gpio.c |   21 ++++++++++++++++-----
>  1 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> linux-arm-kernel mailing list
> linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
> http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel
>
Sekhar Nori July 19, 2011, 9:06 a.m.
Hi Arnd,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:08:32, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:59:47, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> > Hi Arnd,
> > 
> > Can you please pull this late breaking DaVinci fix for v3.0?
> > This is fallout of generic irq chip migration and prevents GPIO
> > interrupts from functioning correctly.
> 
> Can you please send this for v3.0? I checked your
> and Linus's tree and this fix is not there yet.

I collected two more fixes since I sent this. Since
you do not seem to have picked this as yet, I am
going to send a replacement pull request soon.

Thanks,
Sekhar