[GIT,PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 DT updates for 5.1
mbox series

Message ID 1549254680-1282-1-git-send-email-andy.gross@linaro.org
State New
Headers show
Series
  • [GIT,PULL] Qualcomm ARM64 DT updates for 5.1
Related show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agross/linux.git tags/qcom-arm64-for-5.1

Message

Andy Gross Feb. 4, 2019, 4:31 a.m. UTC
The following changes since commit bfeffd155283772bbe78c6a05dec7c0128ee500c:

  Linux 5.0-rc1 (2019-01-06 17:08:20 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/agross/linux.git tags/qcom-arm64-for-5.1

for you to fetch changes up to 5e8204893f62792ebeed88ae505cf658b216eaa0:

  arm64: dts: sdm845: Add interconnect provider DT nodes (2019-02-01 20:16:27 -0600)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm ARM64 Updates for v5.1

* Add MSM8998 RPMCC, I2C, and USB related nodes
* Add MSM8996 rpmpd node
* Fix typo in MSM8996 pin definitions
* Disable MSM8996 VFE smmu to fix security violation
* Add I2C, SPI, rpmcc, uart, and WCN3990 wlan nodes on QCS404
* Enable SDCC1 HS400 support on QCS404
* Add a multitude of nodes on SDM845:
  SD, UFS, USB, LPASS, SCM, QSPI, PDC, DPU, videocc, GPU, RPMh
  bus interconnect, WCN3990 WLAN
* Add gpio ranges to SDM845 TLMM
* Fix regulator load on sdcard on MSM8998-mtp board

----------------------------------------------------------------
Amit Kucheria (1):
      arm64: dts: pms405: Export PMIC temperature to thermal framework

Andy Gross (2):
      Merge tag 'qcom-fixes-for-5.0-rc3' into arm64-for-5.1-2
      Merge branch 'arm64-for-5.1' into arm64-for-5.1-2

Bjorn Andersson (8):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Increase address and size cells for soc
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Extend ranges and describe DMA space
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Fix lpasscc reg
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Specify pinctrl state for UART
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Define remaining UARTs
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Add QUP I2C and SPI nodes
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Add rpmcc node
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8996: Disabled VFE SMMU

Can Guo (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add UFS nodes for sdm845-mtp

David Dai (1):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add interconnect provider DT nodes

Douglas Anderson (2):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add qspi (quad SPI) node
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add gpu clock controller node

Evan Green (5):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add SD node
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add SD nodes for sdm845-mtp
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: add UFS controller
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add USB PHY lane two
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add gpio-ranges to TLMM node

Govind Singh (2):
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Add WCN3990 WLAN module device node
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add WCN3990 WLAN module device node

Jakob Wuhrer (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: Correct "gpiio" typo in msm8996-pins

Jeffrey Hugo (3):
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998-mtp: Increase load on l21 for sdcard
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Enumerate i2c controllers
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Add USB-related nodes

Jeykumar Sankaran (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add dpu to sdm845 dts file

Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: sdcc1: enable HS400

Loic Poulain (2):
      arm64: dts: apq8016-sbc: Increase load on l11 for SDCARD
      arm64: dts: qcom: pm8916: Add PON watchdog node

Manu Gautam (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Fix pcs_misc region address for UNI PHY

Marc Gonzalez (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: msm8998: Add rpmcc node

Rajendra Nayak (2):
      arm64: dts: msm8996: Add rpmpd device node
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add rpmh powercontroller node

Sai Prakash Ranjan (1):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Remove the duplicate header inclusion

Sibi Sankar (3):
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add SCM DT node
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add PDC Global reset driver node
      arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add reserve-memory nodes

Srinivas Kandagatla (1):
      arm64: dts: add msm8996 compatible to gicv3

Taniya Das (3):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add cpufreq device node
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add videocc node
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add lpasscc node

Vivek Gautam (1):
      arm64: dts: sdm845: Add node for arm,mmu-500

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8016-sbc.dtsi  |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996-pins.dtsi |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi      |  38 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998-mtp.dtsi  |  24 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8998.dtsi      | 278 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pm8916.dtsi       |   6 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/pms405.dtsi       |  79 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcs404-evb.dtsi   |  19 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcs404.dtsi       | 359 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dts    |  84 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi       | 799 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 11 files changed, 1564 insertions(+), 126 deletions(-)

Comments

Arnd Bergmann Feb. 15, 2019, 2:31 p.m. UTC | #1
On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 5:31 AM Andy Gross <andy.gross@linaro.org> wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Qualcomm ARM64 Updates for v5.1
>
> * Add MSM8998 RPMCC, I2C, and USB related nodes
> * Add MSM8996 rpmpd node
> * Fix typo in MSM8996 pin definitions
> * Disable MSM8996 VFE smmu to fix security violation
> * Add I2C, SPI, rpmcc, uart, and WCN3990 wlan nodes on QCS404
> * Enable SDCC1 HS400 support on QCS404
> * Add a multitude of nodes on SDM845:
>   SD, UFS, USB, LPASS, SCM, QSPI, PDC, DPU, videocc, GPU, RPMh
>   bus interconnect, WCN3990 WLAN
> * Add gpio ranges to SDM845 TLMM
> * Fix regulator load on sdcard on MSM8998-mtp board


Pulled into arm/dt, thanks!

      Arnd
Arnd Bergmann Feb. 15, 2019, 3:35 p.m. UTC | #2
On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 3:31 PM Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 5:31 AM Andy Gross <andy.gross@linaro.org> wrote:
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > Qualcomm ARM64 Updates for v5.1
> >
> > * Add MSM8998 RPMCC, I2C, and USB related nodes
> > * Add MSM8996 rpmpd node
> > * Fix typo in MSM8996 pin definitions
> > * Disable MSM8996 VFE smmu to fix security violation
> > * Add I2C, SPI, rpmcc, uart, and WCN3990 wlan nodes on QCS404
> > * Enable SDCC1 HS400 support on QCS404
> > * Add a multitude of nodes on SDM845:
> >   SD, UFS, USB, LPASS, SCM, QSPI, PDC, DPU, videocc, GPU, RPMh
> >   bus interconnect, WCN3990 WLAN
> > * Add gpio ranges to SDM845 TLMM
> > * Fix regulator load on sdcard on MSM8998-mtp board
>
>
> Pulled into arm/dt, thanks!

I took it out again after running into build breakage:

In file included from ../arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dts:12:
../arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi:16:10: fatal error:
dt-bindings/power/qcom-rpmpd.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dt-bindings/power/qcom-rpmpd.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
scripts/Makefile.lib:297: recipe for target
'arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dtb' failed

Please fix and resend.

       Arnd
Andy Gross Feb. 15, 2019, 6:23 p.m. UTC | #3
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 at 09:36, Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 3:31 PM Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 5:31 AM Andy Gross <andy.gross@linaro.org> wrote:
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Qualcomm ARM64 Updates for v5.1
> > >
> > > * Add MSM8998 RPMCC, I2C, and USB related nodes
> > > * Add MSM8996 rpmpd node
> > > * Fix typo in MSM8996 pin definitions
> > > * Disable MSM8996 VFE smmu to fix security violation
> > > * Add I2C, SPI, rpmcc, uart, and WCN3990 wlan nodes on QCS404
> > > * Enable SDCC1 HS400 support on QCS404
> > > * Add a multitude of nodes on SDM845:
> > >   SD, UFS, USB, LPASS, SCM, QSPI, PDC, DPU, videocc, GPU, RPMh
> > >   bus interconnect, WCN3990 WLAN
> > > * Add gpio ranges to SDM845 TLMM
> > > * Fix regulator load on sdcard on MSM8998-mtp board
> >
> >
> > Pulled into arm/dt, thanks!
>
> I took it out again after running into build breakage:
>
> In file included from ../arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dts:12:
> ../arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi:16:10: fatal error:
> dt-bindings/power/qcom-rpmpd.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <dt-bindings/power/qcom-rpmpd.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
> scripts/Makefile.lib:297: recipe for target
> 'arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-mtp.dtb' failed
>
> Please fix and resend.

I failed to disclose that this depends on the drivers pull request I
sent in.  How would you like to resolve this?


Andy