Patchwork Pull request [V2] for Xilinx Zynq platform support

login
register
mail settings
Submitter johnlinn@comcast.net
Date June 20, 2011, 6:02 p.m.
Message ID <212298724.107665.1308592971231.JavaMail.root@sz0140a.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/101173/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.xilinx.com/arm-next

Comments

johnlinn@comcast.net - June 20, 2011, 6:02 p.m.
Hi Arnd,

Please pull this commit to support the Xilinx Zynq platform into your tree.

This patch has been out in the community and mailing list for a while.  It has
also been in linux-next for a while.

For V2, I corrected the mistakes Grant and Russell had pointed out.

Thanks,
John Linn


The following changes since commit 2c53b436a30867eb6b47dd7bab23ba638d1fb0d2:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 3.0-rc3

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.xilinx.com/arm-next

John Linn (1):
      ARM: Xilinx: Adding Xilinx board support

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.txt |    7 +
 arch/arm/Kconfig                                 |   14 +
 arch/arm/Makefile                                |    2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-ep107.dts                 |   52 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile                      |    6 +
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile.boot                 |    3 +
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/board_dt.c                    |   37 +++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c                      |  102 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.h                      |   29 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/clkdev.h         |   32 +++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/debug-macro.S    |   36 +++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/entry-macro.S    |   30 +++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/hardware.h       |   18 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/io.h             |   33 +++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/irqs.h           |   21 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/memory.h         |   22 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/system.h         |   28 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/timex.h          |   23 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uart.h           |   25 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uncompress.h     |   51 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h        |   20 ++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/zynq_soc.h       |   48 ++++
 arch/arm/mach-zynq/timer.c                       |  298 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mm/Kconfig                              |    2 +-
 24 files changed, 938 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-ep107.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile.boot
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/board_dt.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/clkdev.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/debug-macro.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/entry-macro.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/hardware.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/io.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/irqs.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/memory.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/system.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/timex.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uart.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uncompress.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/zynq_soc.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/timer.c
johnlinn@comcast.net - June 20, 2011, 6:07 p.m.
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> Please pull this commit to support the Xilinx Zynq platform into your
> tree.
> 
> This patch has been out in the community and mailing list for a while.
> It has
> also been in linux-next for a while.
> 
> For V2, I corrected the mistakes Grant and Russell had pointed out.

Looks like it's my day to screw everything up. I wondered why git was giving
me a strange message and didn't figure it out, now I see why.

I corrected the git repo below and the branch. I can send out a new message
if you want.

Sorry for the hassles.

John

> 
> Thanks,
> John Linn
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit
> 2c53b436a30867eb6b47dd7bab23ba638d1fb0d2:
> Linus Torvalds (1):
> Linux 3.0-rc3
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
> git://git.xilinx.com/arm-next

Here's the real URL to pull it from.

git://git.xilinx.com/linux-2.6-xlnx arm-next

> 
> John Linn (1):
> ARM: Xilinx: Adding Xilinx board support
> 
> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.txt | 7 +
> arch/arm/Kconfig | 14 +
> arch/arm/Makefile | 2 +
> arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-ep107.dts | 52 ++++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile | 6 +
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile.boot | 3 +
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/board_dt.c | 37 +++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c | 102 ++++++++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.h | 29 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/clkdev.h | 32 +++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/debug-macro.S | 36 +++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/entry-macro.S | 30 +++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/hardware.h | 18 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/io.h | 33 +++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/irqs.h | 21 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/memory.h | 22 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/system.h | 28 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/timex.h | 23 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uart.h | 25 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uncompress.h | 51 ++++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h | 20 ++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/zynq_soc.h | 48 ++++
> arch/arm/mach-zynq/timer.c | 298 ++++++++++++++++++++++
> arch/arm/mm/Kconfig | 2 +-
> 24 files changed, 938 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
> create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/xilinx.txt
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-ep107.dts
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/Makefile.boot
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/board_dt.c
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.c
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/common.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/clkdev.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/debug-macro.S
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/entry-macro.S
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/hardware.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/io.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/irqs.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/memory.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/system.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/timex.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uart.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/uncompress.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/vmalloc.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/include/mach/zynq_soc.h
> create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-zynq/timer.c