[RESEND,0/4] PCI: cadence: Host and EP driver updates for PHY and power management
mbox series

Message ID 1526995569-5481-1-git-send-email-adouglas@cadence.com
Headers show
Series
  • PCI: cadence: Host and EP driver updates for PHY and power management
Related show

Message

Alan Douglas May 22, 2018, 1:26 p.m. UTC
This is a series of patches for the cadence PCIe host and EP drivers, to:
 - Add optional list of generic PHYs to host and EP drivers
 - Add PHY bindings to devicetree
 - Add Power Management ops, which will enable/disable PHYs if present
 - Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature

Changes in v2:
    Split commit into four patches
    Re-based on v4.17-rc1


Alan Douglas (4):
  PCI: cadence: Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature
  PCI: cadence: Add generic PHY support to host and EP drivers
  dt-bindings: PCI: cadence: Add DT bindings for optional PHYs
  PCI: cadence: Add Power Management ops for host and EP

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-ep.txt  |   4 +
 .../bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-host.txt           |   2 +
 drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-ep.c              |  15 ++-
 drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-host.c            |  34 ++++++
 drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.c                 | 123 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.h                 |  13 ++-
 6 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Comments

Lorenzo Pieralisi June 27, 2018, 10:44 a.m. UTC | #1
On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 02:26:09PM +0100, Alan Douglas wrote:
> This is a series of patches for the cadence PCIe host and EP drivers, to:
>  - Add optional list of generic PHYs to host and EP drivers
>  - Add PHY bindings to devicetree
>  - Add Power Management ops, which will enable/disable PHYs if present
>  - Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature
> 
> Changes in v2:
>     Split commit into four patches
>     Re-based on v4.17-rc1
Alan,

can I drop this series ? It looks like it has been superseded by
a new posting:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-pci/list/?series=51816

Thanks,
Lorenzo

> Alan Douglas (4):
>   PCI: cadence: Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature
>   PCI: cadence: Add generic PHY support to host and EP drivers
>   dt-bindings: PCI: cadence: Add DT bindings for optional PHYs
>   PCI: cadence: Add Power Management ops for host and EP
> 
>  .../devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-ep.txt  |   4 +
>  .../bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-host.txt           |   2 +
>  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-ep.c              |  15 ++-
>  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-host.c            |  34 ++++++
>  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.c                 | 123 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.h                 |  13 ++-
>  6 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
> 
> -- 
> 2.2.2
>
Alan Douglas June 28, 2018, 4:09 p.m. UTC | #2
On 27 June 2018 11:44 Lorenzo Pieralisi wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 02:26:09PM +0100, Alan Douglas wrote:
> > This is a series of patches for the cadence PCIe host and EP drivers, to:
> >  - Add optional list of generic PHYs to host and EP drivers
> >  - Add PHY bindings to devicetree
> >  - Add Power Management ops, which will enable/disable PHYs if present
> >  - Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature
> >
> > Changes in v2:
> >     Split commit into four patches
> >     Re-based on v4.17-rc1
> Alan,
> 
> can I drop this series ? It looks like it has been superseded by
> a new posting:
>  https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-pci/list/?series=51816
Yes.  I should have marked the latest series posting as v3.
Thanks,
Alan
> 
> Thanks,
> Lorenzo
> 
> > Alan Douglas (4):
> >   PCI: cadence: Update cdns_pcie_writel function signature
> >   PCI: cadence: Add generic PHY support to host and EP drivers
> >   dt-bindings: PCI: cadence: Add DT bindings for optional PHYs
> >   PCI: cadence: Add Power Management ops for host and EP
> >
> >  .../devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-ep.txt  |   4 +
> >  .../bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-host.txt           |   2 +
> >  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-ep.c              |  15 ++-
> >  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence-host.c            |  34 ++++++
> >  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.c                 | 123 +++++++++++++++++++++
> >  drivers/pci/cadence/pcie-cadence.h                 |  13 ++-
> >  6 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
> >
> > --
> > 2.2.2
> >